Thursday, May 05, 2011

Thursday colour

am weak today, pale look but still come to work. at home lower abdomen pain, come to the office also pain, so no different. in the office still can settle pending work. hmmm.. thot of having the bum bum operation, my tummy pain would go away, but now it comes back. so I have not found out the root cause yet. might need to go for further investigation :(

serious diarrhoea till my bum painful :( hmmm 3 full days! if tonight still not getting ok, then I need to see doctor again. the combination of stomachache and period alike pain, killing me!

i always think of chicken rice from TCRS when I am feeling no well. weird huh? so today I got my lunch at chicken rice shop, a plate of rice, roasted chicken, n soup. I normally don't order the single set, coz I can't finish the bean sprout n the drink.



after lunch, think of the famous Amos cookies. years xmakan lo. using popular member card then I get extra 20% cookies. few pieces actually. see the bear bear? u get one if u buy 200g cookies. I bought 100g and jessie (my supervisor) bought 100g. she let me have the cutie bear ^^


my tea time. guess what the ingredients of this organic vege soup? celery+pumpkin+tomato ^^ light green + yellow + red then became this yummy soup

while busy working, my mind still thinking about this 'which kinder to send ya?' last weekend we went to klang methodist, decided to send them there. but last night, found out that pandamaran having methodist kinder too, which is much nearer to my house. hmm. ppl get headache n greedy when having choices...






very fast ooo.. royee going to be primary school student, n gal gal final year of kinder.





happy faces at banting methodist kinder ^^

No comments: