Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday colour~

guess what is in this vege soup?


mushroom + celery + tomato + onion soup ^^



this morning I saw my watch was in the tray plate on my workstation. oh! I forgot to wear my watch back home! n lucky thing is, the cleaner can place it nicely for me :D not like my poor sis, left the watch in the toilet, went back n checked, no more! a 2mth old bday gift watch ooo..

ok, eva at last getting better, after another cold icy water bath, then bum bum sub, she went to toilet twice... now she is sleeping tight... mummy doctor is quiet experienced :p



below pic taken last midnight, super high fever :(



can see her shaking shaking ooo sejukknya~~

YouTube Video

I love the way Eva handle herself when she is sick. she is an obedient patient n obey instruction well. no crying or being cranky. sleep most of the time n drink plenty of plain waters :) but then, when no sick, she is the most stubborn baby in bbb >.<

No comments: