Thursday, May 12, 2011

LOVE

^^


before we dive in the romance of loving couples preparing their wedding ceremony and the deco of the new room n the yummy foods for their wedding dinners... me n sis is preparing ourselves for this weekend gateway :D 6 days of flying away, n it would be the nice one especially when we fly with our papa n mama ^^

well, there are 2 important commitments I am going to handover the responsibilities to my trusted party..



my work :) btw, I just got my new laptop swapping in the office. finally I can't escape this :S I prefer to work with desktop, even at home, I will buy a desktop pc if I fully stay in bkt31. after many times n years 'no no no' now, I am with it. hmm so no reason for not 'working' in the meeting :p (shhh... I am always meeting with my iPhone only.. so I can do some 'more interesting' stuff :p)



ya, gonna leave my bbb for 6 days. laogong, kai ma, my Digo, maid sister will be taking good care of them. guess that my phone bill for roaming service will be a bomb then :p

No comments: