Thursday, February 26, 2009

wife vs gf

hb: can i have another wife?
me: can aa..
hb: why ler?
me: u want another one then go la..
hb: then u ler?
me: i want to be your gf.
hb: why gf? then u cannot make love with leng jai laogong lo..
me: so i wont expect much ma.. when i know u r not belong to me..
hb: do u love me?
me: hmm.
hb: but how? u r my wife, how to be gf?... ok ok, i know what u gonna tell me, divorce right?
me: ya.. i would much prefer to be your gf if u want to have another gal
hb: then children how?
me: children r mine. they follow me.
hb: then u how?
me: what how? i will look for another husband la..
hb: then me ler?
me: my bf la..
hb: then why u need another man?
me: i need a husband to take care me n children ma..
hb: then bf ler?
me: bf? hold hands, watch movie, makan makan, roses n gifts la..
hb: sex?
me: no sex.
hb: why cannot?
me: for u, cannot. coz u have another wife.
hb: for other bf?
me: if u r my husband, n i have a bf, sex can be happened if it is the time to happen..
hb: cannot! why i cannot have u n another wife?
me: i will get jealous..
hb: u dont be jealous la, u r no.1, i love u, i give u everything..
me: then why u need another wife?
hb: for fun :p i know u will let me have 2nd wife..
me: ya!...
hb: (staring at me) i know what u gonna to say.. (kissed me, to shut my mouth off)

hmm a bit childish n silly hor the conversation, especially it happened during sex. it didnt spoil my mood, but my tears dropped. hmmm afraid of losing him. might be. i always complained this, why u like to mention about 2nd wife at the moment when i am happy with u? hmmm.. anyway, it was a great night :* i thanked laogong after it, 'why?' 'coz i mentioned about making love these few days, then now u arranged it for me' 'no la, i love u..' ^_^ whatever la, as long as, he is now with me n am happy with him.. he treating me nice actually, except for the 2nd wife topic. told him that day, can u pls stop 2nd wife topic, i feel this irritates, if u have nomination, then bring her to me.. dont non stop mentioning. hmm..
that day laogong told me, 'if i had rm30k as my salary, i would give u rm20k monthly as your pocket money, it should be more than enough right?' 1st, this came to my mind 'wahhh 20k! can go japan with mehmeh lo~ hmm want to go few times a year or not?' then i diam.. 'dont have enough meh? i left only rm10k for my personal use n household things ooo' i :) at him.. hmm i am not a money-face person. i dont like money. but i like so many travel plans, so many dreams, so many things for bbb... for me, a good husband is not someone who can give me much money, i would prefer a husband who can give me his precious time n LOVE..
while walking to the office, thinking about rm20k, what i want to do with the money har? save some in the bank for bbb, then the rest, hmmm travel with mehmeh to japan n uk. then where else? what to do har? rm20k.. it seems a big amount for me currently.. anyway, when think of i got his 2/3 of income, felt happy also lo.. maybe he told me this when he didnt have this amount of salary, when he got it one day, i tak dapat apa apa pun.. ai..

still keeping laogong word 'i will do to my best, so u wont be willing to leave me in the future' he telling me this with his proud face. wondering what he was thinking, by giving me love or money? hmmm.. stop thinking all this 'if....' appreciate n treasure what am i having now then enough. to stop working in year 2010 still cant be confirmed, wasting time n brain cells to think of future promises :p

laogong, i love u..