Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quiet moment

3am+ eva asked for milk. Then till now, i been staying awake. Cant fall asleep hmm. Today need to reach the office earlier than normal day, coz i need to leave the office at 5pm so i can only manage to be at ah gong's house for prayer at 6 or 7pm.

Last nite i slept early, after buaikan bbb sleep. Was so tired. N i knew i was being moody to laogong. For nothing? Not really, just feeling down when he promised to sleepkan bb together with me, but he forgot? N reading papers in the hall. I was so tired n sleepy, both royee n angel were active still. Hmm i slept with black face to hubby. Didnt want his massage offer :( though i like his recent learnt body massage. Not when i am having down mood with him. Ai.

Will be on leave tomorrow. Hope the weather would be nice for the outdoor prayer n activity. Am still feeling not well, hope tomorrow weather wont make my flu n fever worse. Hate to being sick recently, coz i cant rest well at home, bbb can dance on my pillow while i sleep n rest, n afraid they kena from me then somemore tired to take care of them when they are sick.

Hubby told me 'u know why i dont like to read your blog? Coz they are negative, your posts made me down' hmm i dont think this is right, coz i do post many travel n bbb pictures n stories. Maybe it just an excuse for not visiting my blog. Hmm.. Whatever, i just want to keep record n memory here, n hope 1day, bbb can read my posts by their own :)