Friday, October 02, 2015

Oct

Good morning~ changed my phone wall paper to October theme


Yo! October babies~ they have sepet eyes and wide mouth :D and they got my love from day1 since 10 years ago ^^


Last night the boy shared with me his little token of love to his classmates. He prepared handmade key chains for his favourite teachers too.

Boy: mummy, teacher seemed like blaming me on this.

Mummy: why is it so?

Boy: teacher said that normally birthday boy got presents from friends, not giving out presents.

Mummy: :) teacher surprised with your lovely gesture, as you know it is more blessed to give than to receive.


I prepared 1 sticker book for him too. With the message of
Strive for excellence
God loves you


So I got the birthday cake and present ready after my work. The cake got slight slipped when I reached home >< the cake was 1/3 out from it holding plate, the strawberry dropped, the choc deco misplaced and melted..


Got the cake a quick fix before I managed to put it in the freezer. Sweating me and 'sweating' cake. Very yummy chocolate fudge.


Children are blessed with great grandparents ^^ my mummy came for the birthday celebration with lots of yummy foods and eggs!


10 years old. I been telling my children, in your entire life, how many 10 years you gonna have? Please do something for your each 10 years so you don't regret when you look back your every 10 years.

Special request from the boy, can I cut the cake pieces for everyone? It was a little bit messy, but the boy was paying extra careful^^
In the morning of the birthday, the boy asked 'mummy, what have you prepared for me?' I was blank for what to buy for the boy. 10 year old big boy, my colleague suggested toy gun or iPad. Hmm toy gun is dangerous at my house, as we have 3 little sisters gonna becoming victims @_@ grandpa talking about iPad for the boy too, am still preferring my children hands on something with their both hands and not with only 1-2 fingers.

Thought of blocks. Lego was in my mind when I was heading to the mall.


These are interesting..


Finally I got this - build 6 stuff with the components and fix with solar powered battery and get your creation move! They have hydro and movement powered motor too, many things you can do in the series. What I bought is the elementary level set :)


The boy looked at the wrapped present box, 'wah a cross on the box, how did the salesgirl know I am Christian?' Haha anyway, I would like to praise the gift shop girl who helped me to wrap the present. I went in the shop to buy the wrapper, then she asked if I needed help to wrap the present. Service charge is rm3. The girl was so focused on wrapping the present, impressed with her service. Slow and steady and creative style. Big LIKE for her.


As mentioned, many eggs last night. Black and red eggs :p


Door gift time!

10 year old. And it marks 10th anniversary I have been in motherhood.


Blessed with 3 lovely children and thank to their love and patience towards me, mummy who has been in the journey learning to be a better mum ^^

No comments: