Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oct coming

Aloha! How are you doing? Been quite a while not posting blog. I am doing great, most of the time, I am in sweet-wife, lazy-mum, committee-staff, ready-for-food mode :D

October is coming, and this is another busy and high expenses month in my family.


October babies~ this morning I told bbb, we not going to have birthday cakes this year..
Boy: why?
Mummy: because I want to control my sugar intake
Gal: why?
Mummy: so I can be more healthier ma..
Boy: wah lau! Then you don't eat la
Gal: we will eat ok!
Mummy: :P


Last weekend we went to look for some small gift for the boy's classmates..


He got sticker books for the class. I got 'the big hero', 'minions' and 'cars' theme stickers.


Doing book calculation to ensure the number. Am still feeling xxx on paying extra for gst ><


1st time seeing my children in the art class.. Now you know how much freedom I have given to my children by not 'concerning' what they do in the school or weekend classes. Somehow I believe, the interest in learning and developing own self needed to be from the children. Not to be forced by parents. My parents didn't even step in most of my schools and checking my school exam results and position in the class, still I was a good girl for not ponteng class :D


The boy in action


So we have newly joined little one in the class. Sis's girl was on the trial class ^^

hope children have the 1 hour of 2 in a week to be in creative and imagination artistic state to train their brain and character to be more detailed and patient.


We went to shoes warehouse sales. I got to see 3 children unconscious behaviour in picking up their choices. Need to further guide them in making their choices based on their characters.

Till then, have a great Tuesday and week ahead!




No comments: