Tuesday, September 01, 2015

1st Sep

Good morning September!
What I have in September?

A 12-weeks project development plan gonna kick off today

Audit sessions here and there

5days external training course

Moving office from this level to that level

My boy will sit for his grade8 piano exam

Sunday school teachers gathering

Moon cake festival cell group gathering - tanglung and children~

2 closed heart birthday celebrations

My another half would be away travelling

2 public holidays!

Business as usual. Continue to eat enough, rest well, work hard then repeat the cycle. Shall welcome October in real soon when the scheduler seems packed everyday in September.



So how was your merdeka weekend going on? Laogong went out for a good gathering with friends.. While me taking care the bbb at home.. Not so obedient children nowadays.

2 gals fighting in the room then I asked the youngest to get out from the room to stop the fight. Then the non-stop-crying-for-nothing gal locked herself in the room, while I was doing laundry.

Then it was time for the boy music class and the bag was in the room. We called and called for the gal to open the door but she didn't answer..


Few adults knocking the door and shouting for door opened but failed... So got the uncle to break in the room.. She was sleeping @_@

Sunday morning we went to church. The sermon shared was on patriotism.

提摩太前书 2:1-3
我劝你第一要为万人恳求、祷告、代求、祝谢,为君王和一切在位的,也该如此,使我们可以敬虔、端正、平安无事地度日。
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.



The boy served in praise and worship with his classmates. This is one way to train children confidence and ability to handle the crowd.


After the Sunday school class, the gal's teachers wanted to see me... My gal buat hal in the class again, that affected the whole class learning atmosphere. When I shared about I was having the same difficulty in handling the gal, 1 of the teachers asked me to be patient, maybe the gal is having hormone change, and she might have her 1st period coming soon @_@ wouldn't it be early, I am not ready for my gals to turn to big gal yet hmmm.. For time being, let me beat with the mood swing 1st.


Makan Makan with children


Like the family time


Like to see children trying new things, like to see laogong is being with us ^^


On merdeka day, children went to grandparents house. I stayed home to clean the house and do some wall pasting..


Listening to the songs while doing house works. Recommend this song list of you like acoustic songs ^^


Few teachers came to my house in the evening for the teachers gathering activities preparation. I served them this lotus leaf wrapped rice and kyoto green tea. 5 women chit chatting for serious stuff with laughters, I enjoyed the bonding :)


Well, is time to change my merdeka profile pic to welcome September. Got laogong to snap pic with me.. Obviously, we are not like youngsters who can snap very sweet and romantic couple pic..


This is ours :P

Happy September!

No comments: