Thursday, September 03, 2015

Failure mode

Today I have a workshop to handle, talking about failure mode analysis. It is all about cause and effect and 'what-if'. So you have a good plan and procedure to execute your plan, suddenly! Something happening to challenge the smooth flow, do you have plan b or c ready? Or the potential risk being mitigated?

Yesterday, on day 1 workshop, when we got the participants to introduce themselves and sharing an interesting fact about themselves, there was a girl saying this 'I am whatever will be, will be girl' sounds so easy going person.

Reflect it to our daily life, there are things we shall have 'what-if' being taken care. However, I always believe that things happen for specific reason. As all in all is in God's plan. God's will to be obeyed and be sought.

马太福音 6:10
愿你的国降临。
愿你的旨意行在地上,
如同行在天上。
your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.


3rd day of September, my 1 week external training has been postponed to a later date. So I have moved my audit travel plan to September and early October. In a same time to juggle few things, capability and adaptability needed to be improved especially in handling people mind and heart. Do hope I grow in the journey - in search of excellence. Equip myself to face bigger challenge independently.

Have the thought of looking a job nearby to my house. So I spend relatively lesser time on the road. I can cook more bake more sew more workout more sleep more bonding more in my home sweet home.


Ok, stop day dreaming for now before I am willing to move my 1st step out from my comfort zone. Now is all talking only la :p

Happy Thursday!

No comments: