Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday~

Today is Monday. It is always - I don't feel to work, I miss my bed so much, but I have many things on my plate, I am chasing for dead line... Ahhh..

Well, before I start looking at the todo list and checking all the emails..


Let's release some Monday green -


as I am wearing green today haha

The story was during my tea break at home, chatting with my sis, then I thought of those pretty ladies braise their hair then they become more prettier..





So I was making one for myself..



The result? Menakutkan! The moral of the story is, 1st of all, the model needs to be pretty before she tries to be more prettier ><





The 'yalo, how come' is sickening!

Well, enough sad story..
Last weekend children and I were bonding together.



Early morning went to attended the boy's music exam concert. Got impressed with candidates who play very nice piece!


Then I brought the girls for hair cut. I trimmed my boy hair at home day before.


After weekend classes, we went to the church for Sunday praise and worship session practise. Bliss to see Angel enjoying her singing ^^


Cooked dinner for the 4 children. Neighbour boy came to our house for main main. He came with her smart phone, I told him, you can come and play with them, read comics, do homework, board games, cycling and badminton, all together gather but no handphone games!


Sunday morning the boy went marketing with me..


Then we went to church with serious haze out there


A good session on last Sunday, when all the children sing in one.


Miss my parents dearly. Went back home after Sunday school. Before that, I bought them McDonald sundae ice cream and pie as promised. Overheard the girls saying this - 'mummy is very good. She kept her promise to buy us ice cream and pie' 'ya, she said Saturday or Sunday ma, today is Sunday'

These 3 blood sucking babies :~ these few days I found myself kept withdrawing money from the ATM machine.. @_@






Reading dad's medical report.

Well, it's time to face the reality. Start working lo.
Happy Monday!

No comments: