Tuesday, October 20, 2015

20102015

Now is..


I am tired but I keep myself staying online to explore to a country, where I don't know much about this country and her culture. The world is big. Lately I have a thought, if I could bring children along to different countries to earn a living, won't this lifestyle be nice? It might be yes or might be wrong.

Yesterday one of our colleagues passed away. Reason being is still a mystery. When colleague exchanging messaging me about this man was in icu.. While asking the reason why.. Suddenly I got this 'OMG he just passed away" I was blank when this message popping up on the screen while I was typing the message.. Life is so unpredictable.

Children are with grandparents. Laogong and I in the room. The prayer of the boy before bed time floating on my mind for the all day long, "Lord, let papa brings us to the heaven altogether" I believe, what he was praying for is 'help us all staying in the kingdom of God in our everlasting life' :)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
神爱世人,甚至将他的独生子赐给他们,叫一切信他的不致灭亡,反得永生。

Good night. I shall sleep now. Shall stop thinking. Too many things are in my mind now. Many destinations and plans.




No comments: