Wednesday, October 28, 2015

28oct lunch

Got my heavy lunch - a pack of nasi kukus with ayam goreng berempah..


Then I saw this..


The interesting self-served food corner


This looks nice


This is a caring initiative


Ya, this is good for afternoon tea, so I grabbed one!


The sweet doughnut sounds good after the spicy sambal rice~ so I immediately finished one!

And now, I am overeating.. Feeling guilty.. Reminded myself, I shall bring home cook lunch whenever possible. So I won't over eat unnecessary..

Few days back, I brought my own food


In this handy lunch bag rm5.30 from daiso :)


With insulator too


Fried fish fillet by my mum ^^

What is special about this lunch pack is I put half small cup of brown rice in this thermos with 3/4 full of boiled water, close the lid..


..and I got the porridge rice cooked in an hour! Since the sales girl told that the porridge cooked in 3 hours. So I close the lid and wait for lunch time..


Ta-da. Porridge and fried fish for lunch!


Porridge type soft rice with not so much of water. It served hot food. The best product I bought from Tokyo for this round travel trip :)


So the best solution is, eat whatever you want la :D

No comments: