Monday, November 02, 2015

Nov2015

"If human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween." Coupland


Snapped the pic in the office. My colleague chose this mask - this is the real me. She said. What a spooky inner personality. I told her :p

Was on half day leave on last Friday with remarks of 'I want to refresh myself'. So I got my sis to take half day too. We went for relaxing full body massage. Then tried something new on spinal health check. Then follow up with heavy Thai bbq dinner.

So. Did I got myself refreshed? Yes, my body tense feels lighter. So with my wallet :( somehow, money can buy us temporary happiness and relaxation..

Went for prayer meeting in rainy night. Ou of sudden, I realised that.. Not only we asking mercy from God on our sin, but we should ask for forgiven by not taking good care of our health. We shall maintain good health and body as our body is the temple of Holy Spirit. Pray for the strength and continuous effort for taking care serious on our body signal and unusual symptom.



Like this sharing. It tells about the 2 boys working real hard to earn the best seat ticket for the circus. With their day and night hardworking, they finally got the seat ticket as the rewards. When the circus performance started, they 2 boys fall asleep due to fatigue. Do not sleep on your best seat.


16:26
人若赚得全世界,赔上自己的生命,有什么益处呢?人还能拿什么换生命呢?
What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

So. Shall readjust my steps and schedule. To best care my heath and soul, not forgetting my family and love.

I have much more to share, but all the nice photos are not in my phone. Till the next sharing of my life stories...Happy November!



No comments: