Wednesday, November 18, 2015

19nov deepavali fun

Good morning~ time flies.. School holiday is around the corner, December is coming.. Year end celebration events and work completion due dates... Am I ready for all these?

Angel complaining about my loud snoring lately that caused her not sleeping enough @_@ good thing is 'mummy, I know you are tired'

Yesterday we celebrated deepavali in the office. Delicious muttons and fried chicken served We ate the food with our hand only :D Indian songs were in the background and we were chit chatting while enjoying the food. Then followed up with fun silly games..


Like this post. My ex box and my hod. We are in the same team. This game made all of us behaving like children, running in the office and looking for the candies. When the team members found the candy, is either you make the sound of cow, chicken, goat according to your team. So, there was an old McDonald's farm in the office :p


This is the 2nd game. In a team, you are to peel the banana is either with fork or spoon or with your mouth. Pic shown I used the spoon to hold the banana, my boss peel it with mouth >_<


the best part is, there are 2 parts of this games. After the team got the scoring for peeling the banana..


there was the competition of - which team can finish off the banana 1st! So imagine all the team members rush to finish off the banana - been rolling on the table, peel with fork and spoon, or mouth!



Here comes the 3rd games, flowing the ping pong ball with straw and goal it! I didn't play this game, my dress is a bit short :p


Player trying hard to get the ball stays on the table


My team got champion for this. We got 50 marks for holding the ball at red circle :D

Like the deepavali celebration yesterday. Laughters and cheers made us back to childhood innocent stage ^^


What's next would be the activity am involving for the division. Hope we can get lots of inspiring stories of our colleagues ^^



Exciting events are coming up and my schedule is full of work and fun. Should be a happening year end closing for 2015 ^^

Network test drive nationwide
Charity works at a boy school
Final audit trip to Melaka

Hope all the road trips go well..


Last week in my northern audit trip..


Tyre burst at highway.. Got the spare tyre fixed..


Then went in to taiping town for a new tyre replacement :~

Till then, see ya!

No comments: