Tuesday, October 27, 2015

27oct

Lately, I admitted myself is not a good friend to my friends. Keeping my friends in my heart, thinking and even dreaming about them, but I seldom move extra miles to keep connected with the friends. See friends gathering photos in Facebook, how young and old people having memorable moments with their friends, relatives, colleagues.. then I feel ashamed.

This morning I came across an awareness video on 7/10 women are under pressure to be a 'perfect woman'. #LetGo touched my heart. Recently, I am in the full schedule of visiting different office teams and bases for work requirement. Office to-do list is getting longer. When I met some of the colleagues who were closed to me last time, I was not spending much time to have a good chat with them, then I feel guilty about it. Am I trapped in the never-ending work commitment? Or I am just not maximising my time for better time management?

Last weekend, we went for an ex-colleague baby full moon party. I felt excited about it. Got my children to dress up and we happily travel to the restaurant for the gathering.



Enjoyed the buffet in the easy environment


Lately, this type of 3D jelly cake is very famous


If I were to have another baby, i got the idea to deco and organise the full moon party to my taste :p



Like the small compartments concept to keep children occupied when adults chit chatting at the round table


Balloons are for all ages :D

Even it was a short gathering to meet up with ex colleague and some of my Laogong business partners, we enjoyed the outing. Hope I can well manage my time for more weekend activities eg connection buildings apart from children weekend classes, church services, weekly marketing, and kitchen.











End the post with 'show me your hand' photos :D


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: