Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What will be, will be


When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be




Today is shyuan's nanny daughter bday.. I have prepared an emergency bday gift for her :D


Got the baby girl to be the angel to send the gift to the bday gal. Age of 18, how sweet it is. Sis and I were talking about the nice bday greeting for 18 years old gal, we googled some of the nice one, and funny one :p

Recalling my age of 18. When I was graduating from my secondary school.


Was not wearing pinafore at that age, wearing as a prefect. When I preparing myself for last week office team building, I bought this uniform set. I look funny, round and short >< but I was in the happy young mood as my colleagues were.



Roommate @cherating villa


From age 20-50+ we were just feeling like students :p


From top to bottom, no matter which position we are, all being crazy in that day


All gals


Killing cute pose


All boys


Gangster lazy look


Samseng konon la


With bosses


With my teammate


The youngsters


With a bunch of students :p


Hehe


These 2 can compete for the best dress award ^0^


We sing for the patriotic night


We dance with patriotic songs


Speedy Gonzales led by the department office


Surprised special performance from the bosses and team to the members :D


OC for this round team building :D


Hope next year we can have similar good one :)

Till then, whatever will be, will be

No comments: