Thursday, August 13, 2015

Raya Party

Yesterday we got 2015 raya celebration in the office. Lots of delicious Malay food! Varieties of choices from different types of curry, nasi beriani and nasi dagang, ketupat and nasi impit, roti jala, rendang, sweet and spicy gravy, fruits and kuih raya...

The dress code is traditional costume. Since I don't have cheong sum, and I can't fit in my sis's cheong sum.. I bought myself a new set of baju kurung.


Pic with my team mate. Can you see how many layers I fold for the kain? I am short!


Surprisingly, we got the best dress for non-Malay wearing traditional suit ^0^ boss asked me for a cat walk @_@ before I got the prize.. "Now let people take your photo"


Errr.. Shy shy ok when all eyes are on you.. Hopefully, my smile and my cartoon cat-walking brighten someone's bad day if there was any :)


So this is the rumble team for 3years? Each of us in the department belongs to a team. So whenever there is games or team building, we would be together and strike for the champion! APPY our team was the rumble king for year in year out games and competition. Proud to be in the team which everyone is passionate towards team building and team spirit. The sad thing is, yesterday game was the last for this existing team, we going to restructure the teams to allow remixing of everyone since the same members were together for few years. We going to rebuild the new teams by next week.. Well, hope the fun and joy continues in the new team, and we got better collaboration:)


This is my boss's direct report team. The one in black is the head of department and my boss. In pink is my partner. The one in orange tudung is department sis to take care all of us and PA to boss :) there are 4 team leads in the department (1 is not in the pic). The 2 youngest gals are company management associates. They normally serve in a department for 6 months then they move to another new job function. Guess what's the name for this so called management team? DLL - dan lain lain :P


Group photos of the day!
Can you spot me - the shortest?



Duit raya in CNY packet.
Best dress in raya packet :)

People change. People come and go. Some of the colleagues here are my ex colleague 10+ years ago, then we meet again in this department. Some are my ex-supervisors from or not from this department.. What I am trying to say is, treasure each of the relationship built with your colleague and people surrounding you. One day, they might be your boss, your team mate.. So don't hate but love :)

After yesterday gathering, we are looking forward to next week department team building outing. Am one of the 2 committees :p so upcoming communication to the department is ready to blast out from today onwards ^^

This is one of the fun and rewarding moment when we are as a working mother compare to full time housewife.

Till then, Happy Thursday!




No comments: