Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday itch

Well, feeling not comfortable now, been having vaginal infection since last week. Think of my sis went thru this for few years, I am quietly deal with it, hopefully with the antibiotic sub, I am getting well soon.

Today is 24th of August. So fast, 3rd quarter of 2015 going to be closed and left only the final quarter of 2015 - to fight for 2015 work performance, to realise personal 2015 resolution. Malaysian national day is in this coming weekend, are Malaysian ready for bersih4.0 public meeting? No matter what, we just hope to have a peaceful and harmony country to live in.

What am I up to? For this week, few important appointments to be handled in the office. Many follow ups especially after a week away for last week. Last week colleague and I went for regional office audit at temerloh and kuantan.

Then followed by department team building "bee back to school" at cheating. Road trip is tiring. But the car ride allowed us to see the nature beauty as well as the pollution of these beautify cities. Will share photos in coming posts, as I have transferred photos from my phone to laptop.


Last weekend, laogong cleaned the house fans. The boy trying to reach out. Well, he can manage this soon :p

I was a good girl to clean my desk at home :D bought some small racks so my computer and printer got a new seating.


Got the 2 bb followed me to buy the rack..


And the boy fixing it for me :D


Children set the new schedule for computer using. So (hopefully) no more fighting after this..


Tried new Korean food on Saturday


Like the food.












That night, the 2 gals locked themselves in their room. Then I noticed that, 2 of them started cleaning their messy room. I felt happy about this. This reminded myself - be an example for your children to follow, this is the best parenting way for wanting children to follow what you want them to do. Pity the 2 gals as it was nearly 11pm 'let's clean the room in this coming long weekend, I will help you all' :)

On Sunday morning, went for Sunday service, the pastor shared about importance of God's word to grow our souls. After Sunday school class, I got myself an afternoon nap.. Till the evening. Laogong cooked very good aroma dinner.

Thanks for laogong and children for letting me got a good rest over the weekend after the 4 days car ride to East Coast. Suddenly feeling my bbb have grown up, and my man is more lovely :p

Till then. Happy week ahead!




No comments: