Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Emergency trim

Last night when I told the boy we shall trim his hair in this coming weekend, he told me teacher had warned him on his bushes hair. So, after washing dishes in the kitchen, I called the boy for a night haircut.

Normally I use the scissors to cut the hair short, then followed by hair trimmer for 2mm trim..


So this is the look after the initial scissor cut. Uneven cut which definitely need a electrical trimmer to complete the mission.

However, sad story happened when, the home electrical trimmer was out of battery..


And I can't find the charger!


'You just go to the school with this head of hair la. Look ok de if people don't see it carefully..'


Errr.. After he looked into the mirror "I don't wan to go to the school"

So. At 9.40pm we rushed to hypermarket, looked for a electrical trimmer with power socket, we need direct current source for immediate hair trim. The queue at the cashier were long... We reached home at 10.30pm then started using the new toy..


Ta-da! 2mm hair


This morning the boy happily go to the school with this new hair cut :D

Habis cerita.
Lots of lesson learnt in this happening.




No comments: