Monday, August 10, 2015

Hopping over

Been in the blogger since 30min ago. Many things to be recorded for last weekend, but I didn't know where to start. Posted few photos at Facebook to keep a record on memorable photos.


Sermon shared in the sacred Sunday service let me have another view on value of praise and worship, music contribution to lives and church. This is very helpful too to remind me on the attitude towards ones service in the church as well as, advice and suggestion to my boy on what's next for his music course journey.


Indeed it is a blessing to have children enjoy and being faithful in serving God with their sweet voices. At initial stage, it was a burden to the children to get them to be on time for weekly choir class. Now, they have their interest, they have a community of friends which everyone in the group learning together and grow friendship together.

Last Saturday morning, I went to wet market with my boy. After years staying in this neighbourhood, for the 1st time I stepped in the wet market and bought minced pork. When the girl asked me, how many grams you want? Hmm I got no idea but showing her roughly the portion I need for a meal. Pity the boy who is sensitive to smell, cant stand on the wet market mixture aroma ;p

So these are last weekend home cook meal..


Got the recipe from the auntie selling fresh soya bean..see I am now typical ah soh to chit chatting with other ah soh at the market haha


Mapo toufu and minced meat


Scallop fried with kuchai and tomato


Friend mushroom which, children didn't like it much..

A family sounded 'family' when the family members having household activities together. When children are having their weekend classes, laogong and I do some marketing together, I am the kitchen he is at the workshop, he is washing car and I am folding clothes and children are doing their homework... Slowly, things are getting 'normal' and ordinary family daily life. I am thankful for all these :)

Last Sunday, for a half day baby Shyuan was under my care. Brought her to the church..



See the little gal's smile when seeing me :) I thank mum for the help in this juggling moment. Things getting smoother with mum's existence.


Brother taking care the little one as a 'brother' 'mummy, I bring her go and have a walk ya' it was great and I got a few minutes away to the washroom :)


Brought the gal to the library kids corner..


Story telling.. 'Crocodile's toothache' and 'whales' see the interest on her eyes :)


Companied the little one in the kindly department. Recalling the sweet memorable moments when my children were in the age of 3-6. Children were jumping, singing happily ^^


Don't miss all these moment when you child is pure and sincere.. When he or she is still being interested towards the happening surrounding him or her.. The time just slipped in a eye blink.


I like my children when they being as big bro and big sis when taking care the little one.


See the smile of boy.


I see siblings love. The babies in my house ^^

Many washing and cleaning at home. Many scolding and resting moment. We all grow in the family.

No comments: