Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Self worth

Lately, been reading posting on how to be a self-love woman, how to be an attractive woman, how to love yourself...


This talks about Victoria mentioned - the love and care from your man vs the effort you put in to yourself is 1:1


This shares about what a woman needed from a man. What a today woman needs comparing to last decade is far different. Nowadays most of the women have the ability to self raise and self earn to maintain the basic necessity of daily life.


What a man can give to a woman is the worthiness of the woman as a special woman. The question is, how to make ourselves as a unique one to increase the value of own-self.

My thought is 1st of foremost, before we can talk about being pretty or charming looking, we shall focus on our health level. A beautiful piece of dress to cover a healthy fit body not a weak one. Lately my children comment about why I like to make 'that sound' when I walk. ??? Puzzled me. 'Ah Yi also has the same sound' then I realised, my legs joints make a soft but clear sound when I move around.

Mummy: ok ok, I am old, legs are weak.. Seem like going to die soon

Children: you are saying ah yi is going to die soon? Come on la.. Is your legs problem go and cure it la
(Shake their heads somemore)

Well, children are having higher wisdom than me >< my silly joke being replied by their professional answer.



Ok ok, will work out something daily to get myself to be on healthy lifestyle, as I have many dreams to realize, may places to travel, many people to meet up and love..

What are in my mind this week..


Thinking of..

Travelling with my parents in law with or without laogong

Bringing my grandma who is paralysed to see the blue sky and catch the fresh air

Travel with my god-ma and share God's love with her

Get my mum's heart disorder sorted soon so she won't feel unwell

Plan for travel trip which my dad been talking about and go and realize in no time

Where to travel when I meet up with my best friends in my age of 40



Noticed that, what is in my mind is - travel and older age. The world is so big, what we want are lots, but we have limited lifespan..

Sounds old huh my thought lately. Shall have fun more with my bbb and Sunday school children, need to have refresh mind :p

Stay young and healthy!
Happy mid week :)


No comments: