Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Price jump

To avoid the situation of 'what I would want to have for lunch?' I just grabbed a pack of food from the breakfast stall and bring it to the office. Today, I pack fried bihun and sotong sambal. It used to be rm5. Today, it is rm5.30. 30 cents increased.

Last week when I was having breakfast at my housing area, I overheard 3 men conversation. "Now you park your car at xxx shopping mall, it cost you rm3 for the 1st hour, last time few hours I only pay rm2" then the conversation continued with this and that price jump...

Well, we see few cents or few ringgit addition to the ordinary price, once it accumulates, the number can be burden to many families. So you see more officemates pack food for lunch, or lazy mum like me, start trying new recipe for home dishes and tea break dessert :p

Life goes on.. Sometime we would have luxury day, spend a bit lavish..



Oops.. This is my sis baby, lavish stuff for her from her beloved papa and mama. As what my sis said, 1 child then it is ok to spend. True, I have 3 children, all price jump (and headache and troubles) gonna x3. Well, have to admit this - the joy and love I got for being a mother, x3 too! :D


I used to have this in my mind - 4 is the number. Ya, my mama has 4 children. I wanted to have 4 too. One day, laogong told me, "I want quality, I don't want quantity" so we stopped at 3 children. Great thing is, I am now enjoying the bliss of having 4 children at home!



3 pre-teenage + 1 post baby = super fun noisy house! When the baby trying to talk like a big child and the 3 big children trying to talk like a baby tone to click along with the baby.. :) the picture is nice.



When the big boy and gals don't want to layan me, I have this 'non stop asking why' baby interested on what I am doing..


When we listen to children songs together, when I explain to her all those childish stuff..

Today is the little cutie baby's 3yo birthday. How I wish to see her surprised face expression when having the birthday party at the kinder. Will wait for the photos sharing ^^ let the papa and mama experience and feel the joy and blessed moment :)

When the materialistic stuff are undergoing the price jump, we shall reconsider what we should spend and what we shouldn't. At the same time, we shall think of any other alternative way of getting the same fulfilment we are looking for - McDonald family box at rm50 for 4 vs rm50 of home cook that gathered a big family in home sweet home. A dim sum buffet at restaurant vs picnic at the park :) alternatives bring surprises and smiles ^^

Happy Tuesday!
Happy birthday to my baby shyuan ^^

No comments: