Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Raya holiday

How was your long weekend of Raya holiday? Before the holiday, colleagues, friends, family asking me going where? "No plan oo" why this round you are not going anywhere?

Well, during the long break, I saw lots of travel photos in Facebook, from northern to southern of Malaysia, friends gathering, meet up parties.. How about me and my family? Nothing much to share, no photos of beautiful scenery, but yummy foods and leisure time at home sweet home :)


We went to klcc for the 1st day


Children having fun in the car


Raya deco at klcc. Many people taking pic here, so we just squeezed in mana mana saja


Got patung on the stage eating kuih raya


Gals are with kitty car


While walking to the book fest, angel calling me "mami!" Then pointed this advertisement. We snap few photos here while many people walking next to me.. Have to clear the line 1st..


It was really pack! Full of people in the book fest. From the queue to purchase tickets to entering the halls.. Back to back. Holiday fun kot.


While we were walking around, here came the lady talk to my angel "we are coming from Taiwan xxx TV channel, can I have you recorded while you flipping the Taiwanese book?" I was ok about it. The pose looked real, as my angel really into the book.. So after the recording, she still standing there and continue reading :p

In the book fest, we always need to slot in time playing hide and seek with children :( normally I do the 1st screen thru then get laogong to do the thorough check. Children love books. We always need to look for them in the books maze.



This is one of the scenes where I found my boy in one of the book booth after sweating myself and non stop praying the boy is in the good hand..


The boy got the animation author autograph before paying for the book.


So he got this. Frankly, I don't know who was this guy, I curi curi flipped thru the comic books over there to ensure the author photo :p


Angel got her autograph too! When I asked Eva went to take one, Eva said "the books I bought are not from him" when I checked thru.. All horror comics Eva picked @_@


We queueing up for this wheel of fortune when you purchase rm50 from this booth. We got a magnet postcard.

That's all for Raya outing. The remaining days, we staying at home, children reading the new books, mummy trying new recipe..



One of the breakfast.. Steamed and fried..


Cheese cookies making


It tasted nice. Salty crunchy, but children are not fancy about it..


Packed some for my neighbour. The neighbour always give us yummy stuff


One of the lunch..


One of the dinner.. My 1st fried meehoon. Kelam Kabut I prepared it, it turned out very delicious! Hehe


Very fast this meal finished off! Well, I can only praise myself a smart mummy, as I served this meal after children swimming hours :D once they are hungry, for sure all are good!


One of the movie time at home :)


One of the boy practicing music ass exam pieces


One of the mummy and babies photos..

My mum came to my house too, we visited my grandma too. Many thoughts in my mind, when my parents get old then how? When I get old when I can't walk by my own how...


Sushi time with my mama


Old time favourite with my mama


My mama snapped pic of me preparing dinner for children and laogong.

That's all for my 4 days Raya break :p

No comments: