Friday, July 31, 2015

End July

Aloha! Good morning Friday!


I like the pig in karate suit :D

How's thing going on over there? Am still a fatty bum bum :p yesterday went to clinic for medicine on my body aching coz of nerve something. Been having lower back and legs pain in this month. Sis said finally you were willing to go to the doctor. Ya, I got shocked when I can't do plank in the night before.


Sometime children and I do plank in the room and challenge each other's timing. But for the night before, my left leg was weak that caused me can hold my body straight.


Can't do this body stretching pose as well :( Hmm don't play play I still wanting to travel around the world.. Hope the 2 weeks medication can heal all these not okay condition.

So here comes month of August. Few short business trip in August. Now I get used to travel alone :p guess I can realise the travel plan with my sis - travelling to 2 different destination and meet at the 3 destination. Not easy for me, as I am not used to sleep alone in the hotel room, and I might not know how to get back to my hotel room in foreign country :p rely my sis too much in all our leisure travelling trip. Guess what, I don't hold foreign currency whenever I travel abroad, all is handled by my sis :p

Planning for national day weekend break activities. Miss the nature beauty. Miss the jungle, miss the beach. Miss group activities which I can see my children grow with other children. Hope I can make some homemade buns for the outing too :p



In the office lift :)
Happy Friday!

Ps:
seeing pregnant woman standing in the train. Whoever are sitting not realise about her big belly; Whoever standing didn't bother to get a sit for the pregnant woman (for today, me too).. Sometime I would have this thought - shall the pregnant woman asking a seat offer if no one has noticed her? Or the pregnant woman tiring standing and later on complain about people not offering seat for her as what we normally reading it in social page? Hmm...

No comments: