Friday, July 03, 2015

Just do it

At time, we find the moment of - stop thinking, just do it!

I have many wish list pending in this bucket. Most of the time, 'I want to do it, this is the golden opportunity, but...' What a BUT that stopping thing from happening. When age is catching, we have much considerations and hesitation.


Hope something is interesting gonna happen. I told my loved one 'there are thing we do it once in a lifetime' :p

So today is Friday. TGIF!
T - Thank
G - God
I - I'm
F - Free!

This weekend highlight is 'my mum's birthday' I just wanted to be with my papa and mama. The celebration doesn't need to be extravaganza..

Till the lovely weekend coming, let me put in effort in my office work, leaning new things everyday - skill set of getting thing done better, the way handling people, the way overcome challenges, the way pushing own self to the corner so I can grow, the way, wipe off the weary and continue to smile :)

Happy Friday!




No comments: