Tuesday, June 30, 2015

End of June

Good morning. Am feeling full! Thanks Lord for the daily bread for my soul, and breakfast to start my day.


Ya, quite heavy breakfast for today. Kopi-o-kosong, barley panas, nasi lemak bungkus, roti bakar ^0^ maybe I got dehydration from last night jogging, just feeling to drink more and more.

Here comes the ending of month of June 2015. Great things happened in June were..



Easy trip with sis to melbourne






Reached the Great Ocean Road which been hearing people talking on


Nice view relaxed moments



Silly stories collection.. To write my travel story on this destination.. sooner or later ;p

Then, what else in June?



Attended my cousin bro wedding dinner. Snapped a couple pic with laogong. In recent years, found that we seldom take pic - just the 2 of us. Guess, my papa and mama having many couple photos than us in their 帅公美女 photo album :p

In June, most of the night I can listen to the boy playing piano songs. Forced to practice as his grade exam is around the corner.


I am glad that he is now like to explore the piano keyboards. Compare to last time, we as parents needed to convince or scold him so he goes to his class. Now the boy is learning the tone of 'pink panther' as he admired the uncle at the church playing this song nicely.


There was one praise and worship session we in charge in Sunday school. Children are getting familiar and more confident in handling the session. Practices make perfect. Hope one day, they can be on the stage, brave and confident.


We celebrate Father's Day in June too. To me, it is a special year, when we all one family attending Father's Day worship service ^^ there is always double benefits when both parents are listening to a same sermon or parenting talk, so both the parents can practise the same thing with the purpose of, teaching our children to be at right attitude and behaviour.

On Father's Day. My bro in law and parents in law came to our house too. I cooked them simple dinner with my limited cooking skills haha. Short catch up with my mum in law, she shared much too with me :) sometime, what parents need is only only ears, patient hearts and time.


After my in law left my house in the evening, I did the last grab of cake, went back kampung with my boy to visit my papa and mama.



Sempat for a short gathering ^^


Me and papa. Well, I was with a messy look, as the celebration done for the 3 important men in my life, morning, afternoon, then night :D feel loved for having my laogong, papa, and papa in law ^^

At work, many things happened in June too.


Work I am in now is basically talking about process and ideas on continuous improvement. Most of the time, we need to reach out to different teams and department to have joint effort to improve the process efficiency.


Attended 1 training course 'presentation alive' on public speaking. This course is different from the pervious communication and presentation courses I attended, this course made you tabs in front of the class, repeating the same phrase of words from your 3min speech, till the instructor satisfied with your standing position, tone, pitch, gesture, movement, face expression... Well, we could only say, fortune sides those we are brave ;p



This is one of the real workshop which my partner and I in charge to share new concept to group of people. To be honest, I didn't use the presentation technique I learned from the presentation class, as I haven't get used to the gesture and variation tones in my speech that gonna wow people or boo by people haha.



We celebrate Sunday school Sunday too last Sunday.



Impressed to see young children in charge the praise and worship for the day. Nowadays children re brave and confidence that last time, maybe children nowadays are always being snapped in parents camera :)



We attended parents-children workshop. Feeling differently when we discuss a topic with children and everyone giving feedback and idea. We always do this in the office meeting, this round, husband and I need to manage the 3 little ones :)


1st time, I tried to trim gals hair, not only the fringe, but the whole head. Well, thanks to the girls as they are willing to be the guinea pigs haha. Suddenly I got a thought - I want to pick up simple hair cut technique. I used to watch YouTube video on trimming boy's hair, I shall explore more on gals hair too hehe. Interesting..

What else for June?



I started reading more books in my daily life. In the bag, at the sofa corner, on my bed... I have books around me. So I can read a page or 2 whenever I have the waiting time..



What's next for upcoming July?
In the office, many things are in the scheduler from July till November.. For my personal, I shall continue picking up my daily short jog, read more to enhance my knowledge and skill, cook more and rest more :D



Till then, hope you have a great journey in the 2nd half of year 2015!






No comments: