Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Hello June!

U-hu~ children packing their bags for holiday day trip with teachers and friends. I am bringing my luggage with me too! Going to fly soon, hmm in 13 hours :p



Yesterday got some sincere comments from my work done "too choppy for my liking", which, making my mood being disturbed at the same time, a reminder for myself - the art work being called as an art work when it is with personal style and created with love and passion. You must 1st love your art creation, before people liked it.



Last week, I attended 2-day training program 'effective writing reports, letters, email in business English' or I would prefer to call it as a 'grammer class' or 'correction class' for confidently-mistakes-making English vocabulary used. Most of the time, when there is majority of people are practising the same, the wrong seemed to be right to follow. I enjoyed the class. Like the beauty of English language.

Keep learning and keep improving our knowledge and skillset of , one day, we will appreciate own self for the effort we have been putting in. I like someone saying this - changes are the constant. When we change, wisdom grows.

Reaching office, work 1st then the fun part would be in real soon :D


No comments: