Friday, June 19, 2015

Talk3talk4

Yesterday headline news in local newspaper was on the 14 years old teenager committed suicide due to the pressure received from schoolmates and teachers. Ya, people words kill! So when there is some stories which are not bringing any beneficial to other people, we may choose not to speak it out.


This morning, our in-car topic was talking about handling pressure from people talking. I shared with my bbb, in the corporate world, we have people who likes to create topic to talk to, and sometime, what they are sharing might not be the truth. Same goes to them, in the school, there is surely students who like to pulling people legs, who like to talk non-sense, who like to bully classmates. Let's us bring all the challenges, and disturbed feeling to God, put these students in our prayer, hope for God's guidance and forgiven. Don't be ever to give up your life to these people, this is surely not worthy.



Soon come to month end of June. When we planned our tasks to be done in the office, look at the schedulers, I told my colleague - the scheduler is full every week, then my 2015 would be over so soon.. Then I am reaching to old age soon! Ya. I am no longer easily can call people 'kak' coz I am not young anymore.. Pula people call me 'kakak' hmmm

Happy Friday!

No comments: