Friday, April 15, 2011

royee's future

day before I shared with bbb the post 'walk with our parents' what parents did for you in the past, u need to return their cares n love when they are old. 1 of the slide telling - children growing up taller n taller, meanwhile, parents growing 'shorter n shorter' coz can't stand straight till to old age.

royee was very concern n sad about this. he asked me why am I (mummy) getting shorter? why can't I grow taller. I explained to him from baby to old age, from age 0 to 100, human being die when the time come.

last night, this topic went on again. I told him we stop growing taller at age 18. this is life cycle - you study kinder, then primary school, secondary school, university, working life, your own family, your children, then you stop working around 60, then you come to old age.

'mummy, when. I am 20 years old, how old are you?' 46. I told him, if you have you baby around age 35, then mummy is about 60 years old, mummy can see your babies. 'can I marry at age 20, then you can see my babies sooner?' you need to study, enjoy your young age, and you need to find a good girl to be your future wife'

well, more questions shoot to me 'how?' how? 'how to know the girl is good girl or bad girl?' when you are in a group of friends, you will know which girl talking softly, who likes to talk loud and being naughty. you look for girl who are tenderly to you, cares about you, good hearted to people, and girl who believe in Jesus Christ, like what you do.

the conversation happened during bed time. last night royee was serious on the talking. he thought a lot. he was so concern about 'mummy will get shorter and die then I need to do something for mummy' I let him alone do the thinking, n I left the room.







this morning. 'mummy, papa married at what age?' 23. 'why papa can marry at 23 and I need to wait for 35?' baby, you take your time to study in schools, then enjoy with your friends, then only go for marriage. 'mummy, my classmates are all very good and they believe in Jesus also'

this is what @_@ moment to me. 'baby, you dont bother about to have a girl friend now, you study first, long way to go. you have girl friend when you are in university age ok?'

hoh~ more things to be worried on with bbb hmm..

-----
http://sweetiemich.blogspot.com/2011/03/walk-with-our-parents.html


No comments: