Monday, April 18, 2011

adults having kiddie fun

today we have our department communication session in mont kiara. will share more pic from the session when the pro camera man upload the pictures. here share some cute photos on fun stuff which children normally enjoy, and today, we all as adults experienced what normally children are having fun with :p


love the color combination :)


this is creative right? bicycle!


see how happy we are with te balloons :p non stop photo snapping..


n really queue up for the balloons!



I don't q-up for these, I borrowed from the colleague :p



after my quick lunch, I do this :p get compliments from colleagues coz nice colours combination >.<



then.. I skipped my tea time for this. love the sun n grass, looks real. n guess what, I felt a little bit regret when I knew they served very yummy choc moist cake! I have missed it!

anyway, I enjoy today kiddie fun activities. n u can hear this 'oh, I never try on this!' 'oh, now I know why my children begging me for playing sand art' :D we as a busy working parents with tight schedule for the office n children activities, sometime we need to create a little more fun in day to day that create smile on our face :D


just like ME!

--
btw, I did delete a sad post yesterday, some of you may read it in Sunday. just don't want to spread negative feeling to you. in fact, after about an hour very serious crying alone, I did fall asleep by hugging my royee boy. then with laogong companion too.

Arpu, I am ok, don't worry :) am just very tired love n care giving to ppl who i love, till a extent, they forgot that i am jut a little girl, who need love and care too.

with with swelling eyes, I went for sunday service at church. did tear in prayers n worshiping :~ but after leaving the church, I have the strength back to me this sweetie cutie :D



the 1st semi-auto car wash experience with bbb, have washed away the sorrow in my heart ^_^ still, am willingly to continue give me love n care to friends n families who love me n complete my life perfectly :)

No comments: