Wednesday, April 20, 2011

oh! Wednesday ending..

having sore throat. sing songs to royee but he cannot fall asleep, coz I cough n low pitch voice. he non stop - pitch higher a bit.. oh.. so demanding.



he was in the mood to draw. robotic cat wanted to catch the mouse which the mouse eating cheese. but then, the electricity current kill the robotic cat ahhh so pity. can see video from my Facebook on the robotic cat story.

papa said me getting fatter n fatter 'going to be fat like your mama' ohh, means that I am smaller size than my mama lo? so I am not the fattest :p silly joke, well, sis said every weekend she would exercise with me using the aerobic DVD. let's see :p

opps!! am standing on eva's mattress n typing this blog, disturb her sleep n she gone cranky n crying >.<









ok.. good nite.. need to switch off the light lo.. poor gal bullied by mummy ^o^

No comments: