Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

ya today is Friday. Good Friday. children methodist kinder offday. I will be on half day leave too. tonight we will go to Good Friday service at at church.

last night I showed royee n angel on the video related to Good Friday and Easter. n shared the bible stories with them. angel slept with me on the bed last night, non stop telling me there was a hand n bad guy in the aircond unit. made me so confused. even used her blanket to cover her head so the bad guy couldnt see her :S

last night, I shared with my mum n Digo bro a real story which my boss shared with us during department comm session. let's imagine this...

a tourist threw away an unfinished food at the roadside. then a monkey came by and ate the food. suddenly came out a dog fought with the monkey for the food. when dog was eating, then came out a man chased away the dog, and he ate the remaining food.

there was pictures taken on the monkey n the dog. but when the man came into the picture, my boss didn't snap the pic, to respect the man. besides that, my boss all @_@ with the scene.

the moral of the story is in your mind n heart. don't waste food and all earth elements. n for te guilty, me n sis shouldn't eat so much 'luxury' or 'buy great restaurant experience' so often. gained weight then lose weight for fun but ppl in poor country are not having sufficient foods. that day I read a report, for every 8sec? there is a child dies because of hunger. this is real sad.

hmm since last night I have been fasting, for Good Friday. hope I have the strength to complete an 1day. pray for all the children who are hunger for foods and love.




No comments: