Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2012

get my bbb to sit down n I have important decision that needs their confirmation. my plan is - all move to klang by next year. means, royee standard 1 at klang, then angels need to transfer kinder.


picture taken before the sit down talk. coincidentally, angel n royee having the mirror pose :)

bbb are ok with the plan. as long as they are staying together, they are excited. just hoping the kinder that I going to enrol, will be ok, as caring as the current kinder they are in.

laogong asked me how much cost it gonna increased from the current expenses? this is a headache question, coz this is not only double, but at least triple jump on the children education expenses with transportation as well. so, papa n mama needs to work much harder lo~


this weekend, will survey kinder at klang area. hope everything goes well ^^

No comments: