Monday, April 18, 2011

1804

today I have few pictures taken. today I was in blue shirt n blue jeans. the jeans a bit loose, am I got smaller tight inches? :p today I do sand art n posing with balloons. today I smiled with big boss few times :) today again I get inspired with my big boss speech on culture and how to get promoted ^^ today, we have farewell note for the big boss - 1 of the inspired speakers I love to listen to them ^^

today I raise my hand twice for this question - who reads? who read at least a book in these 3 months? in fact, I read quite a lot - books, magazine, blogs, articles leaflet, lyrics.. mostly non business related :p more for personal growth and knowledge learning for my interested topics. and ya, I read children books too :D

today, I realise I haven't showed my bday pictures here in this blog, and few other interesting stories happen recently. am not that busy till no time to blog, I spend my free time in watching YouTube - to listen to pastors on Christianity talk and learn the words of God. besides, am searching for suitable songs for my sis wedding too.

today, I revealed a secretive secret to my sis. hope this remains as secret till no time. today, I managed to find the right direction to mont kiara club with iPhone map ^^

Eva is non stop dry coughing now. go n kiss her, then I will sleep. good night 1804.

---
what is always coming, but never arrive? -- TOMORROW




am looking for this album..

No comments: