Monday, July 26, 2010

ssd team building 2010

22-23/7/2010 @ Eagle Ranch Port Dickson
Click here for more photos >>> SSD Team Building 2010


like the our children our future baloons





yellow team - my team - i am the leader :p


outdoor games

not easy..

super HOT weather

tension oooo..

small house

posing for 1st obstacle

action!

me tarik tarik..

my turn!

ready for my SWING!

light n ringan :p

big BOSS's swing

she is super fast! i cant make it to the end :S

hehe

this is super easy job for me :p

this is a bit high for me this shorter :p

^_^

me out from the BIG hole ^O^

easy job :)

crawling out from the tunnel

not easy for tall guy pula

quite dangerous if what-if happend

success!

ya! the yellow team completed all 18 obstacles!

while waiting for others, chit chatting :p

evening..

preparing for dinner time

deco

poolside BBQ dinner

i like this..

this for bbb ^_^

enjoy the free n easy leisure

my 1st round dinner :p

HAPPY hours - games time, karaoke, dancing fun!

the 2nd day..

me n my roommate, jessie - my new boss ^_^

early birds

some not easy obstacles - we were not playing this

another gal gal pic

process improvement discussion - COST

preparing the presentation note

me presenting the topic - COST

YELLOW team won! we got the BEST TEAM award!!!

me n my gift, n my double chins :p

with my team mate

GROUP PIC
-------

No comments: