Wednesday, July 28, 2010

busy mth end




love this pic, my gals r getting taller, the school uniforms get shorter. very fast, another few mth they are 4 then very fast they gonna changed to red colour uniform :) royee's uniform is loose because of not feeling well for 2 weeks, from stomachache to vomiting then flu then body rashes n allergy then cause asthma :S pity the boy..


this Saturday me n sis will go to take our 3rd dose of hepatitis a+b jap. next Saturday is cousin yen's bb z.e fullmoon party then the following Saturday, gonna be mei's qq 1 year old bday. 2 performance days in the kinder in august, exciting!

now every night I practice the singing contest songs with bbb. they told me, angel taken part in the contest too! hehe singing '2 tigers 两只老虎' cute!! I like her smiley face when she is performing :D

from 3 mth end accrual list to this mth, 7 in total, this made me feeling pressure n speed up my gear to get everything done by this Friday. looking forward for next week, so I can relax in the early of the month. the cycle goes round n round.

reaching train station. tata!

No comments: