Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday lo~

Am eating bun in the train n blogging :p I just can't help myself, coz I am super hungry!

1st day with bangsrei in the house, this morning I also wake up early. We managed to prepare ourselves before 7.40am! So still have time for bbb n me to watch tom n jerry till 8.05am :) happily go to the kinder n work.

The maid is ok, smile when u talk to her, maybe she doesn't understand me most of the time :p we communicate with very basic English n sign language. Luckily my parents can speak English n my children big already, or else, not easy then in term of having a combodian maid in the house, especially no other supervisor at home. I have given the time table to the agency, n they wrote my maid the translation in Khmer. As what the agency told me, we have to non stop telling n showing the maid what to do coz they don't understand much.

So far, my maid do all things by her own. She might not follow the flow with our daily schedule, but at least the housework done. She does speak with me in her language, I shake my head to tell her I don't understand :p paper n pen I use when she can't understand what I am talking. Last night I teach her Monday Tuesday.. Sunday. Bbb teach her eyes, nose, mulut/mouth, hand, leg. Then i show her picture dictionary, she read for me bowl, spoon, plate.. I teach her newspaper, curtain, n many more things in the house. Hehe only 1st night she needs to learn so many things! :p

Ok lo, my bbb are quite easy going type, get well with the sister quite fast. 1st conversation between royee n the maid was 'hi, my name is shone jay thea royee hehe' :p children are quite well adapt to new changes, now they speak English to the sister, 'sister, I want milk' 'sister, this is my barney' macam macam la.. Bbb showed the maid the toilet new deco, 'sister u look, look monkey n ziraff' the sister smiled at them only :) guess that with these 3 talkative bbb, the maid can understand us much faster.

Thanks papa n mama for being patient training the maid. N thanks to bbb for being friendly with the new maid. hope that my choice going to bring me easy days for the 2years. May God continue lead me n fanily to better arrangement. All of the wishes n pray in Jesus name, amen :)

Ps: will go to klcc kinokuniya, hope I can get a English-khmer dictionary. Btw, 'bang-srei' sounds as 'boon-si-rei' the maid read for me :)

No comments: