Monday, July 19, 2010

2 ends feelings

so happy for eva's achievement, top 5 in the chinese flash cards reading. hope she can always at her best in learning stages. hope that not only academic, good attitude n social skills too!











at the same time, I feel so sad for
royee's feeling towards her sis's achievement. royee saw sis n his classmates performance on stage, got their trophy. over the weekend, he did ask several times, why I can't be like that? he looked down. I want him to learn about losing feeling, but at the same time, I don't want this hurting feeling kills his confidence.

me been feeling not ok, don't know how to use a right way to make him feel better. of course I can't follow the layman term, 'because u r stupid ma, they all are smater than u ma' this is hurt! when I heard my kaima told this to royee :~

this morning, while driving to work, I call up the kinder. I told the headmistress the while story, n seek her professional view to comfort royee's feeling. I have confidence with her to make royee feel better.

along the journey, I sing this song, I really hope royee can understand this,he has his talents which might not same with her sisters. so, be a happy learner in this school of LIFE.

I cried, when I sing this repeatedly in the car :~

公鸡啼 小鸟叫 太阳出来了
太阳当空照 对我微微笑
他笑我年纪小 又笑我志气高
年纪小 志气高 
将来作个大英豪

No comments: