Tuesday, July 27, 2010

kiddie songs practice

last night after full song of 'ging gang goolie' dancing with royee n eva, I got them to practice their singing contest items.

我家门前有小河
后面有山坡
山坡上面野花多
野花红似火
小河里有白鹅
鹅儿戏绿波
戏弄绿流鹅儿快乐昂首唱清歌

this song sang by royee. he can sing the full song with action, but he doesn't seem like the song. when he sing other friends contest items, he is enjoying himself n his presentation is much better compare to his song. hmmm shall I let teacher knows about it? maybe I get him to express his feeling to his teacher if he really doesn't like his own song.

蝴蝶蝴蝶生得真美丽
头戴着金丝身穿花花衣
你爱花儿花也爱你
你会跳舞她有甜蜜

Eva sings this song. soooo sweet!!! the action is cute n soft. hope she can perform confidently on the stage. proud of myself for having cutie n beautiful bbb :)

still remember, when I was small, I love all these kiddie songs, I listen a lot of the short but meaningful songs. last time we played the cassette with the small radio cassette player. repeating listening to side A then turn to side B.

children nowadays different already. my children listen all these songs using DVD with video, or mp3 that mummy downloaded them from the net n play the songs in the car. sometime, we listen songs from YouTube, mummy connected the laptop to the tv, then search the video clip n everyone sings the songs together in front of the big tv screen. n now they have list of educational DVD to learn many things n knowledge.

I love the old time simplicity n new era advance in info gather ^_^ mummy is learning everyday n recalling the old memories too! enjoy it :D


No comments: