Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nite activity

Royee is in 5 year old class, now everynite I need to check his school bag, done all the homework? pencils? Color pencils being sharpen? what he has learnt for today? new night activity for mummy, n this once started, need few years..

Last nite I checked his books, Malay suku kata 'a' didn't finish writing, I asked him why? He said 'never mind de la' hmm I am not wanting my bbb to be no.1 in the class with flying colors result, but at least they need to be responsible to complete tasks as students. I let laogong to monitor royee to finish his writing as laogong said 'u r too soft, children won't listen to u' good! So now I let laogong to bring royee to music class for 2nd sem :p but seriously, royee can play the piano better now ooo hmmm

Tonite royee got no homework, n the 2 pencils r still in the pencil case! Last time my colleague used to share with me the story of her children missing the nice cartoon pencils. now I face the same prob, but of course la my pencils r those normal red color hb pencils. That day gave royee 2, then the next day all gone! following day put 2 again, left only 1. Hmm.. Need to keep more stock.

When I check the text books n work books, those nice sweet memory of my school time came back :) back to kinder time, recall what happened when I was in kinder, it put smile on my face. Time flies, now time for me to handle royee schooling stuff, n next year, for bbb.

I told laogong, no wonder my colleagues always complain tired lo, coz after work, we r so tired, but children don't pay attention in homework, end up all sleep late n mummies go to the office with panda eyes @_@ if exam time, somemore worse. Laogong answered me this 'give birth la, deliver more la!' eeeeeee I said 'maybe I shouldn't marry with u, then don't have this prob, then oy he 'hehehehe' hmm yala, I enjoy to be a mother, no prob, if got prob, also come from laogong who don't want to help out :p

Well want to sleep liao, as what royee told me just now 'mummy, I don't want talk to u liao, I want to go to sleep already, Jesus is calling me!' kekeke this boy har, macam macam idea, then I said 'ok ok, pray 1st then sleep lo' 'ok ok' :)






- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: