Monday, January 04, 2010

after the music class..

2/1 the 1st music class for this year, I was so tired to wake up early, somemore sis was working, I need to handle 2 gals in the class, which it supposes to be 1 child 1 adult. Left house at 9.40am for 10am class. Angels r excited, missed the class after holidays :) still manageble in the class, 3 of us sitting together n sharing a electone. When singing the song 'pls shake hand with me mum' n let them shake hands n hug each other, sooo lovely :D great to have daughters :)

After the class, we went to bagus to buy some bakery stuff. Collected the 2010 1st quarter baking class, feeling excited to enroll to different classes :p will wait till I get music class offday calendar then k arrange my baking class schedule.. Bersemangat nie hehe :p

Reached home nearly 12pm, found that kakak was not at home, royee n kakak went out with my mama. Hmmm I got no key to enter the house, called up laogong to come back n open the gate for me.. While waiting, I read the bagus member booklet :D

these gals r too free..

being busy with the umbrella..
love this.. angel n eva

non stop kekeke...
grown up liao my gals ^_^
buat hal..
Hmmm wearing skirts, but playing like boy boy >.<

No comments: