Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Aloha~

In the train now. 8pm hmm my face oily, my hair oily, my body full of oily fat too! Ya, gained so much of body weight sigh, happy mood everyday, appetite also super good!! Can't wait for a great shower. But gonna skip tonite dinner as usual. Coz eaten many kuih muih in the office :p

After 20 days of January, since yesterday only I fully started my engine to clear daily work load. Ya, more n more requests coming in, not allowed ppl to curi tulang anymore. New job scopes have been set, look at the list, quite challenging oooo. Then I gonna have a new team members, hope we can do well. So far, am very happy with my job now. And am waiting for the day we start the new job scope :D

Tomolo department communication session, gonna present year 2009 achivements for my section. Slide show has been prepared, just wish that body can suddenly smaller a size so I can fit in my work suit :p now everyday hor, the cloth set that I choose, no guarantee can make me comfortable one.. Fat fat fat la!!!! So tomolo office ppl can see a round big ball rolling n rolling in the auditorium, that's ME!!!

Last nite my mama didn't cook dinner, so laogong n I went to eat mee bakar n ikan bakar. After the meal, we told each other 'am still feeling hungry!' then laogong said 'later we go eat kueh tiew goreng' wahhh!! Can imagine how much calorie I gonna top up to my body. Then I felt guilty, 'we share 1 plate of char kueh tiew har..' 'no la, each 1plate la, small plate what' hmm guess what, half way eating, both of us 'wahh quite full hor' hahahaha :D I non stop complaining 'always say I am so fat, then now ask me to eat so much!!'

anyway, I enjoyed last night dinner, coz long time never paktor with laogong, eat at roadside stall, driving normal manual car, everything seemed to go back to old time when we started paktor n 2 new kids on the block where less thot, less income but more happy sweet moments ^_^

In putrajaya station, laogong just called, said he going to saloon to trim his hair, asked me to colour his hair later on. Ya, white hair non stop popping up, me too! laogong is 30 this year, asked him want to have a birthday party or not, he said don't want, coz now nothing to celebrate. Mmm I always scold him if he talks like this, I said why u always see things that u r not having, n neglect those important n precious things that u t having? Ai.. sickening ooo to talk to ppl who always have negative thinking.

A special day to my sis in her career, she has been asked to leave the company once boss knew she is leaving to competitor. Sis is sad, coz she hasn't fully handovered her job responsibility. Anyway, hope she has a 1mth sweet holidays after tomolo, coz her laogong coming back soon for cny after 5 mth. Then start a new career chapter in the new company :D always wish my dis gas higher salary, so my plan to stop working gonna realize soon hehehe, sis willing to sponsor household expenses n share some amount of her bonus if I stop working n taking care her future bb for free :D hehe

Ok la, mau chao already. Faster reach home, can't wait to take shower. Need to put on facial masks too! Hopefully I can be a shining ball in the auditorium tomolo hahaha!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: