Monday, January 04, 2010

1st day of my 2010

What a nice new year holiday, I enjoy the 3-days break, now waiting for 1/2 kl offday :p some pic to share, kick off my year 2010 :D

After 2009 last supper - very yummy craypot dried lou shu fun
n the so called 'u sure mau order 1 saja? Saya punya popiah sangat sedap ooo' - popiah for me..

...and very worthy n tasty ikan bakar n super long queue ginger soup (not in pic) for sis..
We snapped our 1st pic of the year!!

Hehe manja sis :")

a bit wu Liao :p

Went to Herbaline klang bukit tinggi for full body massage


After the rm118 for 2pax massage, sitting here n drinking the Ginger tea. N we started to talk or dream? about 'meh, faster la, next time we share money to buy a bigger house, bungalow type, with garden n compound one, then we do something like this, tropical concept... Must have sunlight in one, or else won't feel natural...'

ya, hope a better financial tiger year for me n sis, then we can have more spa massage, facial, hair treatment, nice food, diy travel plans... This year sis's wanna CHANGE herself, in n out. As she said, quite costly also to change outer look n buy those ting ting tong tong accessories eg ear rings, hair clips.. Nice dress also not cheap lo if u buy more. Hair treatment need time n money too if u want the silky smooth long hair..

For me, just hoping I have better health. Within 2 weeks, I have 4 ppl telling me my stomach n digestion system is weak, the hospital surgeon, my gynae, Thai massage shifu n the facial beautician. Hmm I will google more on this topic, hope the condition can be improved by changing my diet n habits.

Need some home income skill for what if I stop working when I fully staying in klang. This year, I will explore more to upgrade myself. 1st thing came across my mind is cooking n baking. Need to cook nice food to tarik laogong's hati, who knows I gonna be looking like kampung ah soh if I stay home as housewife :p then if I can bake well, then I might be like my mummy who earns from home baking. Can take care children, n have income from interest too. Btw, read the papers summary on expenses for students 1st day to school, from kinder till secondary schools, private n government schools, all the fees, books, reference, transportation, foods... Wahhh not cheap! So if I can handle my own bbb eg transportation n food, then I might save more than I work. Childcare center not cheap too.

A new beginning, new calendar, new diary.. Let's start everything with uhhmmm! and thankful n greatful heart ^_^

again, HAPPY 2010!!

No comments: