Wednesday, January 06, 2010

my paps result!

Just called up my gynae’s clinic to check my pap smear result, NORMAL! no HPV infection! The result is NORMAL ‘takde apa apa la, normal je la’

Eeeeee-HA! What a good news for today :D so wait for another 6 mth then only go for another test, as what I know, we need to get continuous 3 times normal result, then only can go for 1 year once test. Anyhow, this is my 1st normal :D take good care of my health n emotion :p, as HPV most of them time can cure by own body antibody.

So I have special note to my laogong n sis..

Zhugong, treat me nice nice har :D spend for me good foods n once a while giving me small surprise, BIG gifts to continue my GOOD mood hehe..

Mie, cheong-K la wei~!!! Hopefully herbaline body massage package can have more months la :p total relaxation ooooo :D

Ya.. very happy now :D hopefully, this Sunday my body checkup report is ok too! ^_^

2 comments:

Tinky Winky said...

So happy for youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Miss me or not hah? xoxo - Junie

Sweetie Michelle said...

thanks ya!
of course la, miss u soooo much la! bila mau balik nie??
btw, i have done hair rebonding.. hmm a bit regret now oo :S