Saturday, January 23, 2010

In kl hilton



Now 'weddings at the Hilton' laogong is helping around, they said as a guest, am not supposed to help, just sit n enjoy.

18:19 guests r having cocktail, me at table no.63. Quite tired in fact, but I am ready for this special event, as what laogong said, hope 1 day in the future, we r affordable enough to have super grand wedding ceremony for royee :) and laogong said, maybe 1 day in the future, he can be like his boss as msia top 100 richest person. Hmmm wondering how would I becoming then? Maybe am not as mrs thea anymore? Coz can't take it to prepare myself for functions n dinners, n go for mani-padi, hair treatment, hair set from 11am - 4pm like what I did just now.. Tiring la.. Somemore royee said 'mummy, u look a little bit not pretty today la' his voice soft enough for not hurting me I guess :)



Feeling hungry. Shall I walk around or sitting here to listen to 'sound check one two three?' ^_^ I like to see the making, from just now how they arrange ppl for reception counter, Hilton staff final briefing, to movie clips testing, lighting, sound check.. Aiya, forget to search info for department team building ^o^ am 1 of the task force :p




Feeling hungry, just finished the 'R' White choc. Hmmm let see the menu, can't wait for the main course oooo


Ta-la!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Wah...siaran langsung dari KL Hilton! No pic of urself meh?