Friday, March 06, 2015

Love is..

Came across this from facebook this morning..


What is love? Tasted like? Shaped like? Feel like?..

The Bible indicates that love is from God. In fact, the Bible says "God is love 神是爱." Love is one of the primary characteristics of God. Likewise, God has endowed us with the capacity for love, since we are created in His image. The gift of God's son as a provision for sin was given to all humans, regardless of who we are. God's love is unconditional.


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
上帝爱世人,甚至将他的独生子赐给 他们 ,叫一切信他的,不致灭亡,反得永生。
John约翰福音 3:16


To me, love comes in different forms..

Mama - cooks and brings warm homecook to my house, pick up my children from day care, helping me to clean my house when I sleep peacefully at night

Papa - reminding me on 'my best' is not 'the best' yet for getting the result I want, so continue to put in effort than sitting and complaining the unfairness of this and that; return my angpow money but keeping my blessing in the empty Angpow packet

Love is when my boy friend hold my face and looked into my eyes asked what happened to my sore eyes when I woke him up in the midnight.. Love is laogong went out to pick gold chain and cross pendant as baptised present when he was a non believer. Love is my children father wake up in the morning to iron children school uniform no matter what time he felt asleep in the night before.

Love is my angel cleaned the kitchen and brings me warm water when I am sick. Love is eva smiled and lay down beside me then wait for my eyes open from my sleep. Love is my boy saving 5 ringgit from 5 days pocket money so he can join his sisters to buy me a watch.

Love is someone special told me love is affirmation of love feeling. Love is to let go the one you loved.

爱是
恒久忍耐,又有恩慈;爱是不嫉妒;爱是不自夸,不张狂, 不做害羞的事,不求自己的益处,不轻易发怒,不计算 人的 恶, 不喜欢不义,只喜欢真理; 凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐。 爱是永不止息。 ~哥林多前书 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ~1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Not forgetting..
Love is someone sharing with you the same name and company you for all those crazy moments and realize all the devil plan.
Yes, love is mehmeh too :D

Happy Friday!
Let's love and be loved!

No comments: