Tuesday, March 03, 2015

0303 rumble

Last night, eva asked me..

Eva: mummy, what it meant by 平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚

Mummy: only to clasp the Buddha's feet when danger arises. You only make a hasty last-minute effort eg during your exam..

Eva: it's ok, I won't clasp Buddha feet, coz I am a Christian haha :D

Mummy: same case, you don't pray everyday, but to profess devotion only when in trouble, then complain God doesn't listen to your prayer..

Eva: hehe where got..



Today is day13 of cny. Again I checked my cny photo album when I was having my cup of teh-c in the coffee shop this morning. I like this album, the photos shown my cny celebration, family and relatives bonding, children festive moods and RED!

Then I stopped at this pic..


Spot the different lengths of angel's hands? I been neglecting this. Few years back the ballet teacher told me this. I brought angel for a chiropractor checked and adjusted this. Then no more follow up on this as the distance and cost of treatment caused burden. But now, this pic has alerted me to do something on this.


As a mother, been realising it is not easy to raise children and meet all the criteria as a superb mother. Children may have the thought of mummy loves brother or sister more, mummy doesn't care about me, mummy doesn't prepare nicer meal for me compare to my classmates' mothers..

Today my colleague taken leave to collect her daughter's SPM examination result. We chat about this yesterday, 'last time my parents don't care much on my homework and result, still we put in effort to get better result and there was no issue on missing books, incomplete homework.. Less pressure from parents, better result children show' colleague agreed with me. Looking at children nowadays, my another colleague grabbed a quick lunch, then headed to the bookstore during lunch time to buy few activities books for her boy quarter year test. Same for my family, Laogong sometime spot check children pencil cases, colour pencils, school bags... And yet, we always get teachers concern sharing on our children for not behaving good at school hmmm..



Give thanks to my parents for being good parents to us. Give thanks to Lord for giving me children to help me be a better man :)

Today children are having test. My effort was - before I went to sleep, I reminded them to check their pencil cases to ensure they have pencils and eraser for their test. You might not be surprise, they don't have colour pencil to colour the answer on their papers :~ not feeling these few days, body has been tired, plan to be a better mother and better me has been paused :p



Thanks to laogong to complete this happy family ^^ and of course, tolerate my imperfection :D

No comments: