Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3103

Some facebook updates since yesterday.. Few posts a day as I am going to transfer my photos to computer hard disk ^^


Last Sunday we went back to northern for Ching Ming prayer. A tiring long day trip but meaningful experience. Got to meet up with relatives, let children catch up with their great uncles and aunties.. On Ching Ming, you would realize the importance for you to trail back the root of your family generations. So you know where are you coming from.. Ya, from the bible, we know, Adam and Eve are our ancestors.


This is my boy's history subject homework. I like this. Wondering how to family tree would be turning up.. How many tree branches gonna build up the family tree..


Found this in Eva's English exercise book. She loves banana. She can hide in the room and finish off all banana. In the trip back to Northern hometown, we got to eat very nice banana :)


Parents in law saying me looking tired.. And lose weight ^0^ they asked me don't work too hard until I forgot taking care my health. Laogong told parents in law i am stressed. Ya, my body has been tired, even for now, I force myself to stay awake to write this post. Looking for a good full body massage..



The new corner of my room. Got myself a new desktop - my bday present from my dad ^^ the colour printer belongs to my digo, helping him to do some design thingy. Bought the table from ikea. Ikea was crowded last Saturday, same goes to Machines store, Harvey Norman.. Seen like people are rushing to buy what they been considering...before GST implemented.

So what's you preparation for the GST big day? I bought another set of skincare as backup, I bought a heavy use printer for children, helped my digo to buy iphone6+...today am gonna order some on board menu for my upcoming flight journey.

This coming april, gonna be a month with uncertainty and pressure to many of us. Still, I am feeling hopeful for salary increment, upcoming family travel trip, of course, the day when I turn to a new age ^0^


Happy pre-GST day!

No comments: