Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How to fly

Been being confused and mixed feeling lately..



Pray for the peace in my heart so I can stay focused and move forward. Keeping faith.

From cny till now, everyday I stay in the love of family ;) healthy children and lovely laogong. Family is in the happiness mode. Enjoy watching movie in the cinema lately, so almost every week, we bring children along for movie and popcorn. For 2 packs of pop corn, cost rm28.50. Start getting myself to adapt to the lesser money value especially when government service tax starting soon in April.



Although we been saying 'as long as i am having a job now is good enough, don't talk about bonus.. Many people jobless now...' Still, I am hoping good salary increment at least 6% to cover the gst expenses. Dream big and hope we can get big in return :p good thing is, my children are quite behaved in term of money spending for food. Most of the time they don't ask for fancy foods and fast food. In the event of 'mummy has only Rmxxx so spend in this amount Ya' then they would remind each other on food selection and menu pick :p

Another thing I enjoy being a mother is, now I can share my up and down with them. I can share the frustration or pressure i face in the office, I can ramble on their papa complaining me not doing housework.. Children laugh with me, comfort me, give problem solving idea or best still - release the frustration or unsatisfactory together then close the session with easy heart feeling :) children have grown up. Getting taller and taller. More clear on what they want. Harder to control now, but more friendly if you choose to be buddy with them.

Last night I shared with them, am thinking to help out the praise and worship session in the alternate Saturday good news club. Handle the action song singing session with the children in about 15min. Children said they wanted to help out too! I told them about there was a new preaching center opening soon by our church in our housing area. Surprisingly children said - mummy, you can go there be a Sunday school teacher and we can incharge the praise and worship session.


What a blessing to have children to serve in missionaries with me :) we can have bonding time together as well as serving our God ^^


When we reaching out to more circles of people, we see more, learn more and appreciate life more. The joy in us is like a river, flow abundantly ^_^

Last week, 1 of my boss's birthday wish is - 'in 2015, hope you all grow healthy physically, spiritually and humanly'. So my understanding to this would be, body get healthy, keeping faith in living, then live as a human - don't over work, be concerned, be kind. Not easy to always stay positive as we always got insulted by jealousy and depression.

Last night I sang this hymn in the journey for our dinner
求你给我一颗谦卑的心
给我一个受教的灵
好让我能走在你旨意里
如同耶稣的生命
I told children, these few days mummy pray for peace in my heart. Got nightmare and anxious feeling. Not easy to have a humble heart and willing to learn soul. Seeking God's help so I can walk on his path, live my life like Jesus Christ life.









Till then, have a great day!
I believe I can fly :D
---

Ps: I regret to do my hair treatment with apple cider vinegar. Now my head smells so 'sour' and I am gonna have a sit side by side morning discussion with my end user aaaahhh!




No comments: