Thursday, March 05, 2015

I would rather..

Sis shared with me a link to beautiful places where you must visit in life. Out of few places, below are my choices




Pulpit Rock at Norway


Ukraine tunnel of love


Sky of stars at Egypt


Sky of stars at Iceland

The world is so big, the beauty of amazing God creation, for us to visit and witness all seem impossible. Still, I hope I can visit as many places as possible hehe

This morning in the journey to the school, I played a small games with children. Children to pick their choices.

I would rather..or..

Travel around the world alone or stay with your loved one in a no man island

Win the true love or win lottery

Go above the sky or go down to the bottom of the ocean

Go back to see your great great great grandparents or go to see your great great great grandchildren

Go up to the mountain with knives or go in the deep fryer with burning fire

Stay in a magnificent house alone or a small village house with family

...
Children answers and reason for their picks are quite positive. Not like me la, the choices made are not so simple and pure like them.

So my some answers and explanation to them would be..

Go to the bottom of the ocean, as I know I will go to the heaven when I die.. I may want to win lottery cause with lots of money you may travel around to find your true love who you love the person and the person love you too.. Stay in no man island with loved one and find way to get out from there then continue travel around the world with the person :p I told them, if you don't want mountain of knives or fire flame.. Then follow Jesus

马太福音 13:49-50
世界的末了也要这样。天使要出来,从义人中把恶人分别出来,丢在火炉里,在那里必要哀哭切齿了。”
This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Like the ice breaker games, will do the same games for today workshop in the office :D

Happy Thursday!


No comments: